Greenlight Insights, a market intelligence firm providing strategic guidance on the most immersive technologies, is pleased to announce that 4 of our analysts will be available on-site at the CES (Consumer Electronics Show) 2020 from January 7-10 for press interviews and one-to-one business meetings to discuss the most compelling transformative technologies. With an emphasis on immersive technologies, our analysts will focus on technologies that can reshape the media & entertainment landscape, change the future of work, create new business models, and drive new revenue streams.
Analysts in attendance include the following:
- Clifton Dawson, CEO & Principal Analyst
- Alexis Macklin, Research Manager
- JC Kuang, Analyst
- Ramon Conopio, Analyst
- Chui Yin Chau, Analyst
Some early predictions on what Greenlight Insights analysts envision at CES:
- 5G will be a major tailwind for the VR/AR industry in 2020
- Mobile technology remains a massive driver for augmented reality adoption
- A gathering of innovative enterprise case studies throughout the conference, from aviation to healthcare to logistics
If you would like to schedule a press interview or 1:1 business meeting with a Greenlight Insights analyst, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Greenlight Insights
Greenlight Insights provides proprietary and syndicated research as well as consulting services. Based in San Francisco, with offices in Boston and Denver, Greenlight Insights comprises a diverse team of highly-skilled industry professionals who offer deep expertise in xR markets. For more information, visit www.greenlightinsights.com.