Experiential Enterprise Leadership Forum 2020
April 15, 2020
While many traditional industry players are looking at AR/VR/XR systems and applications to drive operational efficiencies that will help them reduce their overall cost structure and provide quick ROI, the more progressive companies are starting to utilize these solutions to aggressively enter adjacent industries and market segments.
This event will help delegates to address the following questions:
- How can organizations successfully deploy AR/VR/XR systems which can actually bring benefits to top and bottom line?
- What are the opportunities that AR/VR/XR systems present?
- What use/business cases are driving the market today? And which will drive the market in the future?
- What are the technological and organizational challenges companies will face?
- What are the solutions vendors provide the technologies and skilled resources to address the major challenges?
- Which vendors, enterprises and governments are leading the way and what are they doing to drive this success?
- What steps your organization should take to embark on this journey?
This conference will separate the hype from reality; particularly in the area of AR / VR / Computer Vision. Discover the next-gen technologies that are already here today, and how they are providing the catalyst for organizations to leap frog ahead of the competition. Technology investment cannot be blind - understanding and extracting the business value is essential for this journey.
Join us at the event to understand and visualize the concept of AR/VR/XR - how it applies to all industry verticals, and how underlying new technologies such as 5G, AI, AR Cloud, Computer Vision converge as the nucleus driving transformation.
Greenlight Insights Experiential Enterprise Leadership Forum 2020 will provide insight into the latest trends, technologies, and guidance to business and technology executives on which key factors to consider in their strategic planning when allocating resources for Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality initiatives and business plans.
Topics To be Covered:
- AR/VR/XR Ecosystem Developments
- Immersive Application Creation, Distribution & Delivery
- Serious VR/AR Games for Industry 4.0
- Volumetric Capture, Light Fields
- AR/VR Remote Collaboration and Training
- AR/VR Venture Funding
- 5G, AR Cloud, Computer Vision, and future developments
About Greenlight Insights
Greenlight Insights provides market intelligence on smart, virtual reality, and augmented reality display technologies through proprietary data, insights, and analysis. Greenlight Insights delivers critical strategic insights to the world's leading technology companies, publishers, service providers, institutional investors, and government entities.
Based in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles, Boston, and Denver, Greenlight Insights comprises a diverse team of highly skilled industry professionals who offer deep expertise about next-generation displays.